SOUR CHERRY

Availability: from June to July

Varieties: Panda. Kelleris, Lucyna, Groniasta.

Poland is the main producer of CHERRY in the European Union. Cherries have many nutritional properties, despite the fact that they consist of about 82% water. The remaining 18% is a treasury of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other valuable ingredients. However, cherries are valued not only for their health-promoting properties. Cherries captivate with their original taste, but only those that grow in Poland. They have more iron than apples.

Availability calendar: